Over at Howard forums, rumors are rife regarding the Motorola Shadow. It is thought that this device might be the Droid 2 from Verizon. The specification list from Howard forums is a little more conservative from what I have read elsewhere, so I will highlight the range in specifications for each major discrepancy. Either way, the Shadow/Droid 2 is set to be a higher-end device.
- 4.1-inch or 4.3-inch Screen.
- 8MP or maybe 12MP Camera With Xenon Flash And Led Flash
- FULL HD 1080P Video Recording
- HDMI Port
- 3.5 MM Jack
- Anywhere between 2GB and 32GB internal storage
- Hardware Keyboard
- Originally shipping with Android 2.1, updating to Android 2.2 Froyo
To check some of this stuff out for yourself, head on over here to the information thread of the Motorola Shadow. There is also a pre-release thread available here. For a comparison, check out what Android Community are wildly reporting here.