It wasn’t too long ago that the Droid RAZR HD was first announced. While the phone looks to be quite capable, little has been revealed when it comes to pricing or release date.
Pricing still remains a mystery, but it seems we might be narrowing in on a target release date. Originally, all we knew for sure was that it was coming “before the Holidays”. Now October seems likely.
A press release for the RAZR HD launch in Germany indicates that the Droid RAZR HD is shipping next month. What does that mean for the rest of the world? It’s hard to say for sure.
Considering the RAZR HD was first announced at a New York City press event involving Verizon, odds are that the U.S. launch will come around the same time, if not before, the German October release. Perhaps Motorola will launch it in all major markets around the same time frame? All we can do for now is keep our fingers crossed and watch out for more information.
Need a refresher on what kind of power is under the hood of the Droid RAZR HD? Here’s a brief rundown of the specs:
- Size:67.9 x 131.9 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 146g
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 2530 mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB 2.0 HS, HDMI, 3.55mm jack
- 8MP back cam with LED flash, 1.3MP front cam
- 1GB of RAM
- 802.11a/b/g/n with mobile hotspot up to 8 connections
- Preloaded apps include: Chrome, YouTube, Google Talk, Maps, QuickOffice, NFL Mobile, Modern Combat 3 Demo, Real Racing 2 Demo
Are you interested in getting your hands on the RAZR HD?