We saw the Motorola MT710 last month when detailed specifications on this Android OPhone-powered handset were revealed. The MT710 is chock full of features, including a 3.7 inch capacitive FWVGA touchscreen, a Marvell PXA310 624MHz processor, 3G connectivity via China’s new TD-SCDMA standard, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, WiFi, a 5MP camera with autofocus and dual LED flash, and CMMB mobile TV support. Looking very much like a keyboard-less DROID, the MT710 will run the OPhone OS 1.5 and is slated to launch with China Mobile on December 28th. Any of our Chinese readers out there going to be ringing in the New Year with this handset in their hand?
Motorola MT710 to launch with China Mobile on December 28th
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.Samsung’s Q3 net profit down nearly 50% year-on-year
- 5.Inbox users to receive more invitations to share today