The folks over at Electric Pig got the scoop today that the Motorola Milestone, known stateside as the DROID for Verizon, will launch on December 7th in the UK. The Android 2.0 handset will be exclusive to the online retailer Expansys for the remainder of 2009. With a carrier subsidized version not expected until 2010, Britons in the market for the Milestone will have to shell out a rather hefty £449.99 ($742 USD) for arguably one of the top Android handsets on the market. If you just have to have it first, Expansys is currently taking pre-orders for the Milestone with shipment expected in 8 business days.
Motorola Milestone to launch December 7th, exclusive to Expansys
3 hours ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.Inbox users to receive more invitations to share today
- 5.10 common problems with the HTC One (M8) and how to fix them