Motorola’s i1 Android smartphone with push to talk capabilities is to be available from Boost Mobile as of June 20.
The phone is available from Boost Mobile Exclusive Retail Stores, Best Buy, and Best Buy Mobile standalone stores. No pricing information has been revealed at this time.
Some of the device’s highlights are listed below.
- Touchscreen smartphone powered by Android
- 5MP camera with autofocus, flash and video
- Wi-Fi capable
- Access to Email Exchange, Gmail, MSN, Yahoo! and more
- Instant Messaging (Google Talk preloaded, supports additional messaging clients via download such as Yahoo!, AIM and more)
- Nationwide walkie-talkie
- Opera Mini 5 & Android browsers
- Stereo Bluetooth capable
- 2GB microSD card (supports up to 32GB)
- GPS enabled
- Optional Swype virtual keypad