Motorola Heron/Iron Man coming to AT&T with Android
The HTC Lancaster is not the only Android smartphone that AT&T is hoping to get into its lineup soon. Another of the leaked slides that Engadget posted is showing that the device is now planned to appear on AT&T running Android instead the Windows Mobile OS shown in the photos.
That OS change, which was rumored some time ago, might have the side effect of pushing the launch date beyond the November 2nd date that AT&T had initially planned.
As was the case with the HTC Lancaster, some of these specs seem quite suspect (such as the QVGA resolution display). Have a look for yourself after the jump.
- 850/1900MHz HSPA UMTS 3G data
- quad-band GSM/EDGE
- 125g weight (estimate)
- 57.5mm x 104mm x 15.9mm
- 2.8″ QVGA TFT touchscreen (unlikely -editor)
- 128MB RAM
- microSDHC expansion slot (32GB max)
- Bluetooth 2.1
- micro-USB port
- A-GPS support
- Voice “Recognition” (speaker independent voice dial? -editor)
- 5-way d-pad controller
- Qualcomm MSM7225 processor