Here’s the first part of my video review of Verizon’s Motorola DROID X Android smartphone. I love the hardware design (no touch sensitive buttons, yay!) and like the look of the display, too. But I really love the new Motorola developed widgets, which are obviously MOTOBLUR based. Check them out, below.
Motorola DROID X video review part 1 – Hardware and Widgets
From the forums
- Two VPNs running at the same time. 0 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Completely Cordless Earbuds?? 1 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- Samsung Galaxy S4 i9506 root and kernel 1 Replies on Samsung Galaxy S4
- [FREE] [GAME] Summation 0 Replies on App Showcase
- nexus 7 replacement screen problem 10 Replies on Nexus Tablets