BGR is showing off what appears to be a leaked Verizon Wireless roadmap for 2011 – and some notable Android devices are included. A new Motorola DROID smartphone, the DROID Pro, that looks to be powered by a 1.3GHz processor, a Motorola slab form device that is expected to run Android 2.2 Froyo, global Android devices from both HTC and Samsung, and an Android tablet from Samsung (possibly the Galaxy Tab).
Motorola DROID Pro makes an appearance on Verizon Wireless’ roadmap
From the forums
- 1.Nexus 6 officially announced: everything you need to know
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.Galaxy Note 4 review: Samsung’s true flagship
- 4.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 5.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test