BGR is showing off what appears to be a leaked Verizon Wireless roadmap for 2011 – and some notable Android devices are included. A new Motorola DROID smartphone, the DROID Pro, that looks to be powered by a 1.3GHz processor, a Motorola slab form device that is expected to run Android 2.2 Froyo, global Android devices from both HTC and Samsung, and an Android tablet from Samsung (possibly the Galaxy Tab).
Motorola DROID Pro makes an appearance on Verizon Wireless’ roadmap
4 hours ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.Inbox users to receive more invitations to share today
- 5.10 common problems with the HTC One (M8) and how to fix them