Bad news for Motorola DROID owners as the highly anticipated Android 2.1 update may be delayed. A leaked Verizon Wireless screen shot and inside information from BGR suggests that a last minute bug was detected and the update was pulled without warning. The release date is now in TBD status which means we currently have no idea when it will drop. Anyone disappointed?
Motorola DROID 2.1 update delayed?
From the forums
- Can anyone help me out over here? 10 Replies on Member Feedback & Suggestions
- Forum Ranks are live 6 Replies on Updates & Announcements
- Sony Xperia Z3 Drop Test 11 Replies on Sony Smartphones
- Another Samsung S4 Mini Battery Problem 3 Replies on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Note 4/Z3 or G3 8 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- 1.Exclusive: Next-gen Nexus hardware to be unveiled in mid-October, Android L hits November 1st
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test
- 4.Videos: Note 3 survives the test that bent the iPhone 6 Plus
- 5.Samsung unboxes the Galaxy Note 4