Enthusiasts that admire the packaging as much as the electronics inside have some eye candy to oggle this afternoon as Android Central has published the first photos of the retail packaging for the Motorola Devour, Verizon Wireless’ second Motorola Android handset. Not only does the presence of the packaging suggest that the phone is slated for launch in the very near future, it also serves to confirm the handsome good looks of the phone which we saw earlier this year. For those that want a closer look, a larger photo of both the front and the backside of the box are after the break.
Verizon Wireless Motorola Devour retail packaging spotted and photographed
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Report: Note 4 sales reach 4.5 million in first month
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.A significant number of Inbox by Gmail invites have gone out!
- 5.You’re doing it wrong: What Android OEMs could be doing better