The Motorola Devour for Verizon Wireless makes its official retail debut today in an unusual soft launch that starts at 3rd party retailers and culminates with the full launch at Verizon Wireless on March 15th. Best Buy currently has the Devour which can be had for a mere $99 after an instant discount and two year agreement. The offer includes free shipping and is available for both new and current Verizon Wireless customers wanting to upgrade. Wirefly also offers the Devour with a $49 price tag but you have to contend with Wirefly’s six month no cancellation, no transfer policy. If are you going to pass on the Devour and pick up the DROID, point your browser to Amazon where the DROID is available for a lowly $49 with a two year agreement. Except for Wirefly which also offers the DROID for $49, this is one of the lowest retail prices we have seen on the DROID and an extremely affordable price for Verizon’s flagship smartphone.
Motorola Devour now available at Best Buy for $99, DROID drops to $49 at Amazon
From the forums
- Surface Pro 3... 0 Replies on Other Tablet Discussion
- What is the first non google app you... 6 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- NVIDIA's new grass is awesome! 1 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- Favorite/Best Phone Color? 13 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Google Inbox Invite sharing thread 203 Replies on Android News & Discussion