TmoNews got its hands on an internal T-Mobile document that provides a sneak peek at the pricing for several upcoming T-Mobile handsets, including the Motorola CLIQ XT. According to the leaked document, the CLIQ XT will debut at a reasonable $129.99 after rebate and two year agreement, while the phone sans contract will set you back an acceptable $329.99. Hopefully, these prices will not jump around as we approach the CLIQ XT’s rumored March 10th launch date. For those that can’t wait another eight days, head over to Mobile Burn for a closer look at this upcoming Android handset.
Motorola CLIQ XT to cost $129.99 with rebate, $329.99 retail
From the forums
- Newbie 2 Replies on Introductions
- New items in Android Authority apparel... 4 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- OnePlus One - worth preordering? 7 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Google Inbox Invite sharing thread 10 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Which smartphone do you think is the... 57 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- 1.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 2.Is the Nexus 6 really too expensive?
- 3.Will my device receive Android Lollipop?
- 4.Hardware Showdown: Nexus 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus
- 5.Is the Nexus 6 too large?
- 6.Invite-only Inbox by Gmail aims to ‘reinvent’ the email experience
- 7.Nexus 6 vs Nexus 5: early look
- 8.Nexus 6 and Note 4 compared in new Carphone Warehouse video
- 9.Nexus 4 Lollipop port gives early peek at new Gmail, Music, Messenger, and other updated apps
- 10.SoC Showdown: Tegra K1 vs Exynos 7 Octa vs Snapdragon 805
- 1.Nexus 6 officially announced: everything you need to know
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.Galaxy Note 4 review: Samsung’s true flagship
- 4.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 5.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test