The BGR continues to let lose the Motorola Android push. This time they have live photos of the Motorola Calgary. There is not much to say here other than we hope you enjoy the gallery. However, we can give you a brief rundown of the hardware aspects of the device. Expect a decent QWERTY keyboard along with an equally impressive optical joystick. It also offers a 3.5mm headset jack and a 3 megapixel camera. This should keep many people happy. Topping things off there are the usual components that really make smart-phones what we’ve come to expect today, including GPS, digital magnetometer, Wi-Fi and a microSD card slot. Pictures after the jump.
Motorola Calgary live photos
From the forums
- Moto 360 International Giveaway!!!! 26 Replies on Giveaways & Contests
- Moto X 2014 vs 2013? Is it really... 7 Replies on Moto X
- Hi everybody, ali from sudan :-) 17 Replies on Introductions
- 3G Y 4G ? Diferencias 3 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- Note 4/Z3 or G3 3 Replies on Android News & Discussion