Motorola has pushed out an update for its BACKFLIP Android smartphone on AT&T. The update is expected to improve overall performance on the device’s display, camera, messaging, and Bluetooth functionality.
After installing the software update, you should see:
- improved text messaging
- improved display clarity and color
- camera correction repair for application shut-down
- improved Bluetooth audio and connectivity
- removal of ringtone size restrictions
- improved 3G connectivity
- improved performance of downloaded Android apps
- improved phone stability
- improved battery life
- improved streaming audio and video playback
BACKFLIP owners should download the update in order to experience optimal performance according to the manufacturer. Instructions for installing the two-step update are available on Motorola’s website.