The much talked about Moto X, the device that Motorola hopes will bring it back to the fore of the smartphone industry, is now official. While we knew a lot of the specifications and features of the Moto X, the Google-owned Motorola still managed to keep a few surprises under wraps.
If you are as excited as we are over the Moto X, you probably want to get all the Moto X news as fast as possible, and preferably from one place. That’s what this post is for. We’ll be updating it with links to our coverage as soon as posts go live, so make sure to tune in often.
- Moto X official specs and features
- Moto X official price and availability
- Moto X hands-on image gallery
- Moto X Clear Pixel camera – how it works
- Moto X customization features detailed, brings tons of potential choices
- Moto X Google Play edition coming “soon,” full price not available yet
- First Moto X ads focus on always-on Google Now and camera
- Moto X software: it’s aware of you, so you should be aware of it
What do you think of the new Moto X? First thoughts? Is Motorola on to something big here or is it just a storm in a teacup?