Welcome to the new normal, where phones sporting a 4.6-inch display and more is no longer an oddity, but more like a necessity. If you happen to be in the market for such a phone in Vietnam, you may want to check out the new mobiistar touch KEM 462, which is released today for VND 3,990,000 ($190).
The mobiistar touch KEM 462 comes with a decent sheet of specs. If you’re wondering if it’s worth the price tag, here’s a quick rundown of what the phone has to offer.
- 4.6-inch display with 854 x 480 resolution
- 1GHz dual-core Cortex A9 processor; PowerVR SGX 531
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- microSD slot (up to 32GB)
- 8MP main camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM support (2G & 3G)
- 1,600mAh battery
- 170 grams
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Mobiistar has partnered with Opera Software to ship its phones – including the touch KEM 462 – with the Opera Mini mobile browser pre-installed. This should help differentiate the handset from other Android offerings in the market.
Anyone in the country plan to pick up the dual-SIM touch KEM 462 soon?