Because of a problem with our caching plug-in, new posts on the site have not been showing up for users that were not logged in. This has been going on for the past 10 days.
10 whole days.
Since there are only a handful of users logged in, most of whom write for the site, almost nobody who visits our main homepage saw any of the many new posts that have gone up recently. So, to save you some time, here are some of the things you might have missed if you aren’t subscribed to our RSS feed.
- Review of the HTC Hero for Sprint and DROID Eris for Verizon
- Google adds Navigation to Maps on Android 1.6 in the U.S.
- Motorola DROID accounts for 24% of Android web traffic after 12 days
- DROID Eris drops to $30 at Walmart, DROID falls to $119 at Dell
- Dell mini 3i specifications
- LG announces the GW880 OPhone for China Mobile
- Samsung Moment now only $79.99 at Amazon
- Best Buy offering 5 Android smartphones for $99.99, no mail-in rebates needed
- Qualcomm shows Snapdragon powered Android smartbook, hints at 2010 for Lenovo model on AT&T
- Motorola Milestone to launch December 7th, exclusive to Expansys