Mint.com App Now Optimized for Android Tablets, Download it Today!
Keep track of your finances has gotten even easier to do. Today Mint.com released it’s Android tablet app to the Android Market for you to download and enjoy. Hopefully with the rise in tablet sales we will see more developers make their apps optimized for tablets.
- Organize all accounts: One tap gives users a complete overview of their finances; helps them review account balances and automatically categorizes transactions.
- Obtain financial insight: Detailed graphs drill into spending by category, such as food, clothing and travel, or spending over time; provide customizable date ranges for a personalized view.
- Stay on top of spending: Personalized budgets track spending help users reach financial goals.
- Get personalized updates: Streaming delivery of account alerts, bill reminders and personalized advice provides the most up-to-date information and helps people make smart financial decisions.
- Track cash spending: Enter cash transactions while on the go to more accurately capture spending.
- Easily find transactions: The search bar helps users find specific transactions or purchases by merchant, category or tags.
- Review finances anywhere: No Internet? No problem. Storing information from the latest download allows easier viewing of finances, anytime, anywhere
Hit the source link below to download it today! Let us know in the comments if you already use Mint on your Android phone or other device(s).