Today Microsoft issued a statement from its deputy general counsel of Intellectual Property and Licensing, Horacio Gutierrez, that suggests that Microsoft feels Android is infringing upon Microsoft’s patent portfolio, and that yesterday’s HTC patent licensing deal is Android related.
Microsoft feels that Android might infringe on its patents, is looking to make licensing deals
From the forums
- 4.1 jelly bean 5 Replies on Android Q&A
- google play store wont download on my... 9 Replies on Android Q&A
- Soccer Thread 39 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- My experience with Windows Phone 6 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- What are the best plans in Canada right... 10 Replies on Canadian Carriers