Today Microsoft issued a statement from its deputy general counsel of Intellectual Property and Licensing, Horacio Gutierrez, that suggests that Microsoft feels Android is infringing upon Microsoft’s patent portfolio, and that yesterday’s HTC patent licensing deal is Android related.
Microsoft feels that Android might infringe on its patents, is looking to make licensing deals
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Samsung will ‘fundamentally reform’ its smartphones going forward
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.Samsung’s Q3 net profit down nearly 50% year-on-year
- 5.Inbox users to receive more invitations to share today