It’s Bullet Time on Android!
Your chance to relive those Max Payne days is finally here, as Max Payne Mobile is now available to download on Google Play. The Android version of the classic action-shooter game has been improved and revamped, but still features the same stylish slow-motion gunplay action, all wrapped in a gloomy and twisted imagery and story. No wonder it’s been turned into a flopped Hollywood movie.
Here are the features of the game:
- Max Payne’s signature slow motion gunplay, Bullet Time®
- Stunningly sharp, HD quality resolution and textures
- Gameplay tailored for touch screen devices
- Highly customizable controls
- Multiple aiming modes
- Compatible with the GameStop Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
- Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
- Unlock cheats, track your stats and more with full Rockstar Games Social Club integration
Here’s a gameplay video courtesy of PlayAndroid:
Got an NVIDIA Tegra 3-powered Android device? You’re in luck, because Max Mayne Mobile has been optimized to run on the quad-core mobile processor. Additional visual delights that you’ll get to experience include antistrophic texture filtering and enhanced lighting effects.
The game file size is 24MB, but you’ll have to download an additional 1.33 GB for the data – so make sure you have some spare space on your device. As for the list of compatible Android phones and tablets, it hasn’t been changed by Rockstar Games since our last report. This means Max Payne Mobile is still incompatible with some of the newer phones, like the Samsung Galaxy S3.
At $2.99, Max Payne Mobile is quite a bargain. Will you be downloading the game to kill some time on your mobile?