Dead Trigger, by Madfinger Games, is one of the top games available on the Google Play Store and with good reason. The zombie-themed FPS (first person shooter) boasts amazing graphics, full 3D characters and environments, and high quality audio and soundtrack, which is frankly quite scary. There is also a Tegra 3 optimized version available which introduces even more features and graphic enhancements.
With numerous “zombie slaughter” weapons and a full mission-based storyline, the gameplay can go on for up to 40 hours. But if you’re getting bored already, although there’s no reason why you would be, the latest update for Dead Trigger should make you very happy. This update, that brings the game to version 1.1.0, introduces a host of new features including:
- New Weapons: Chain Saw, Lewis Machine Gun, Marine Engine with blades, and an American West rifle.
- New Gadget: Head-Flator X100 to inflate the heads of zombies to XXXL size.
- New zombies: mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members.
- New environments: underground car park or secret research base.
- Survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies.
- Daily rewards.
- Casino: to try your luck with a slot machine.
- Save game data with cross-platform cloud backup.
- Support for Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play.
The new features are absolutely amazing with new environments, zombies to kill, and weapons. I can’t wait to try out the chainsaw! But I think the most important feature is the cross-platform cloud backup, which means continuing the game exactly where you left off, even if you switch devices or need to re-install the game for any reason.
Dead Trigger used to cost an affordable $0.99, but it seems that Madfinger has change its monetization strategy, as it made the game available for free!
You can get the update to the latest version, or if you’re checking out the game for the first time, head on over to the Google Play Store page here. There is in-app purchasing if you want to weaponize and power up quickly, but if the game is downloadable for free, there is absolutely NO reason why you shouldn’t get on the zombie-killing fast track!
What are your thoughts? Are you excited about the new features introduced with this update to Dead Trigger? If you’ve tried out the new weapons and environments, let us know your experience in the comments section below.