Lumsing’s Samsung extended batteries on sale for as little as $10
One of the biggest advantages to Samsung smartphones is the presence of a removable battery, in an era where many manufacturers have moved over to designs that feature non-removable batteries. A removable battery slot means you can not only swap out your dead battery for a backup, you can even expand your phone’s battery life through larger extended batteries.
Extended batteries admittedly can add a little more bulk and weight to your device, but they are worth it when you need a little extra battery power to get through the day. With this in mind, Lumsing is offering a sale on many of its 3rd party batteries for the Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 2 and Note 3. Most of the batteries will set you back $9.99 , though it’s important to note that you’ll also have to pay shipping costs unless you are either a Prime member or have spent at least $35 or more.
Without further ado, here’s the full list of deals available on Amazon:
- 2600mAh for Samsung S4 – $9.99
- 2600mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung S4, I9500, I9505, M919 (T-Mobile), I545 (Verizon), I337 (AT&T), L720 (Sprint), R970 (U.S. Cellular/MetroPCS), Not for Galaxy S4 Active – $9.99
- 3100mAh for Samsung Note 2 $9.99
- 3200mAh for Samsung Note 3 $10.99
- 5200mAh with black back cover for Samsung Galaxy S4, GT-I9505, SGH-I337(AT&T), SCH-I545(Verizon), SGH-M919(T-Mobile), SPH-L720(Sprint) $15.99