New images of the Motorola Sholes have been snapped in the area of Georgia. We only know this much due to the GPS lock shown on the phone’s screen when using Google Maps. The Motorola Sholes is allegedly dropping its code name and will be known hereafter as the Motorola Tao. How very yin-yang. We’ve already reported on how the Tao is meant to hit the shelves in October with Verizon, and today is the 1st of October. It’s all very exciting. We have speculated in the past about the interface of the Tao, but judging from the images it doesn’t look to offer anything particularly ground breaking. The complete image gallery is available from our friends over at PhoneArena, but we’ve put a few up here to show you how nice this device looks. Enjoy, only after the jump.
Live Photos of Motorola Tao, aka Sholes
From the forums
- 1.8 best developers of icon packs for Android
- 2.New-in-box Nexus 7 (2013) for as little as $99, via Staples
- 3.Note 4 render lands in our inbox: real or fake?
- 4.(Update: it’s back) Google pulled popular music player Rocket Player off the Play Store
- 5.Android smartphone owners watch the most porn on their phone