New images of the Motorola Sholes have been snapped in the area of Georgia. We only know this much due to the GPS lock shown on the phone’s screen when using Google Maps. The Motorola Sholes is allegedly dropping its code name and will be known hereafter as the Motorola Tao. How very yin-yang. We’ve already reported on how the Tao is meant to hit the shelves in October with Verizon, and today is the 1st of October. It’s all very exciting. We have speculated in the past about the interface of the Tao, but judging from the images it doesn’t look to offer anything particularly ground breaking. The complete image gallery is available from our friends over at PhoneArena, but we’ve put a few up here to show you how nice this device looks. Enjoy, only after the jump.
Live Photos of Motorola Tao, aka Sholes
From the forums
- Starting a very interesting journey...... 14 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Tell me must have apps in ur smartphone? 25 Replies on Apps & Games Discussion
- What is your favorite U.S. carrier, and... 15 Replies on US Carriers
- third-party launchers 22 Replies on Apps & Games Discussion
- Knew guy here 0 Replies on Introductions
- 1.15 best keyboard for Android apps
- 2.Samsung will give you $200 if you trade your old phone for the Note 4, even if it’s worth less
- 3.iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus drop test!
- 4.iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy Note 3 quick look
- 5.Exclusive: Next-gen Nexus hardware to be unveiled in mid-October, Android L hits November 1st