New images of the Motorola Sholes have been snapped in the area of Georgia. We only know this much due to the GPS lock shown on the phone’s screen when using Google Maps. The Motorola Sholes is allegedly dropping its code name and will be known hereafter as the Motorola Tao. How very yin-yang. We’ve already reported on how the Tao is meant to hit the shelves in October with Verizon, and today is the 1st of October. It’s all very exciting. We have speculated in the past about the interface of the Tao, but judging from the images it doesn’t look to offer anything particularly ground breaking. The complete image gallery is available from our friends over at PhoneArena, but we’ve put a few up here to show you how nice this device looks. Enjoy, only after the jump.
Live Photos of Motorola Tao, aka Sholes
From the forums
- 1.Nexus 6 officially announced: everything you need to know
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.Galaxy Note 4 review: Samsung’s true flagship
- 4.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 5.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test