Life as an Abused Droid – From Cracked to Almost New
If you’re the average smartphone user, you probably use your phone just a tad too much. Therefore, chances are, you have nicked, scratched, or even cracked your phone. In most cases, this would make you very sad (assuming that you have no insurance). And even if you do have insurance, coughing up anywhere from $50-$200, would also make you pretty upset. But have no fear, Android Authority and Jet City Repair are here for you.
A few years ago, I purchased the original Motorola Droid from Verizon. At the time, it was the best thing in the whole world. But after dropping it in the pool twice, and accidentally smashing it on the rocks, it took a back seat to a newer device thanks to my 2 year upgrade. And now, it is still sitting in my room just waiting to be played with. Therefore, I decided it was time to have the screen repaired. If you want to take a look at just how bad I cracked this phone, keep reading.
So if you’re interested on how to fix one of your devices, head over to Jet City Repair’s website and follow my Droid’s journey to getting fixed. You can see just how reliable, fast, and easy the whole process is.
Ordering Your Droid Repair
- Click the big red “Add to Cart” button above.
- On the next page, you’ll see a summary of your order. Verify that all of the information is correct.
- Select how you would like to pay for your repair. You can use a credit card or Paypal.
- Please send your device with the battery in it. Don’t send us a charger, the original packaging, or any accesssories – just your device with the battery in it.
- Wrap it up in bubble wrap and put it in a small cardboard box or an envelope lined with bubble wrap. All of these items can be obtained from the US Post Office.
- Mail it to the following address:
Jet City Device Repair
2351 N Southport Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
We recommend that whatever mailing method you use, get a tracking number for the shipment so you can see where it is at all times.