LG recently released an update to its Application Store and, along with a new user interface, the store is now offered in 23 countries. There are plans to add an additional 10 countries by year’s end. LG also announced that it will support Android apps by in its Application Store by the end of the year, too. Currently, the LG Application Store only supports Windows Mobile.
LG to support Android apps in its Application Store
From the forums
- [Game]Yay or Nay! 148 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- 4.1 jelly bean 2 Replies on Android Q&A
- My experience with Windows Phone 5 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Custom ROM 2 Replies on General ROM Discussion
- Samsung S5 spigen case and screen... 1 Replies on Samsung Galaxy S5