- Dimensions: 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9 mm (5.76 x 2.94 x 0.35 in)
- Display: 1440 x 2560 pixels, 5.5 inches (~534 ppi pixel density), Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Memory: 16 GB, 2 GB RAM/ 32 GB, 3 GB RAM / microSD, up to 128 GB
- Camera: 13 MP, 4160 x 3120 pixels, autofocus, optical image stabilization, LED flash
- OS: Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8975AC Snapdragon 801 , Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400
- Battery: Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Available in 3 colors: Black, White, Gold.
- LG shows off the G3 in promo videos. Last minute leak confirms removable battery
- LG’s QuickCircle case will make the G3 “infinitely more useful”
- Leaked LG slides give us better look at LG G3’s specs: Snapdragon 801 with 3GB RAM
- LG G3 shows up press shots, clearest look at the phone yet
- LG G3 looks brushed up and good to go in first teaser video
- Yet another leaked picture of the LG G3 shows all three color versions
- LG G3 leaked images gives us a detailed look at gold variant
Are you excited about the LG G3? Be sure to check back to Android Authority tomorrow where we’ll be on the floor for the LG G3 unveiling event and will be sure to bring you the latest news and hands-on videos for LG’s new flagship.