The Black Friday leaks keep on coming, and we’re now looking at Best Buy’s 2012 Black Friday ad, that has apparently hit the web way ahead than supposed to.
Unlike what we’ve seen so far – and we have leaked Black Friday deals from Radio Shack, Staples, Kmart and Sam’s Club – Best Buy has a lot more Android deals for you, including smartphones and tablets. In what follows, we’ll list all the Android devices from Best Buy’s Black Friday offer and show you how much you can save, at least according to the ad.
- Free Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx with new two-year Verizon contract – a $149.99 in savings
- $48 16GB Samsung Galaxy S3 with new two-year Sprint contract – $151.99 in savings
- $49.99 16GB Samsung Galaxy S3 with new two-year AT&T contract
- $1 Samsung Galaxy S2 with new two-year Sprint contract
- $299.99 Samsung Galaxy S2, no-contract Boost Mobile offer – $70 in savings
- $64.99 ZTE Warp, no-contract Boost Mobile offer – $65 in savings
- $1 HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE with new two-year Verizon contract
- $49.99 LG Optimus Elite, no contract Virgin Mobile offer – $80 in savings
- TBD Sony Xperia TL with AT&T – price yet to be determined
- $7.99 Rocketfish Stylus – $9 in savings
- $99.99 Asus Keyboard Docking Station – $50 in savings
- 10% off on all Beats by Dr. Dre headphones and speakers
- $129.99 Jawbone Jambox Wireless Bluetooth Speakerphone – $50 in savings
- $6.99 SanDisk microSDHC memory
- $9.99 SanDisk microSDHC memory
- $17.99 SanDisk microSDHC memory
Best Buy will open its doors at 12:00 AM on November 23, so until then you have plenty of time to schedule your Android shopping spree for the holiday season. What will you be buying?
Chris Smith is a writer, a blogger and a freelancer. He started writing about gadgets as a hobby and before he knew it he was sharing his views on tech-related stuff with readers around the world. Whenever he's not writing about gadgets he miserably fails to stay away from them, although he desperately tries. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.