In the latest figures released by AdMob only one thing jumps out. The Droid takes 24% and the CLIQ takes 6% of the Android pie. Motorola now account for 30% of all Android device usage as estimated from a cross section of more than 15,000 mobile Web sites and iPhone and Android applications. Indeed, worldwide Android accounts for 11% of Smartphone web-traffic requests compared to iPhone’s 50% and Symbian’s 25%. RIM are now sitting in 4th place with only 7% of all requests made from a smartphone device. It is no surprise that HTC still account for 65% of Android online usage. For a complete breakdown of the statistics, check out AdMob’s page directly, here.
Latest AdMob stats show Droid performing well
From the forums
- An android developer's first contact... 6 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- A problem with Galaxy S4 when playing... 12 Replies on Android Q&A
- [Free Android App] Virtual Aarti - By... 0 Replies on App Showcase
- [Free Android App] Health 1st - By... 0 Replies on App Showcase
- [Free Android Game] Tilt City - By... 0 Replies on App Showcase