In the latest figures released by AdMob only one thing jumps out. The Droid takes 24% and the CLIQ takes 6% of the Android pie. Motorola now account for 30% of all Android device usage as estimated from a cross section of more than 15,000 mobile Web sites and iPhone and Android applications. Indeed, worldwide Android accounts for 11% of Smartphone web-traffic requests compared to iPhone’s 50% and Symbian’s 25%. RIM are now sitting in 4th place with only 7% of all requests made from a smartphone device. It is no surprise that HTC still account for 65% of Android online usage. For a complete breakdown of the statistics, check out AdMob’s page directly, here.
Latest AdMob stats show Droid performing well
From the forums
- 1.8 best developers of icon packs for Android
- 2.New-in-box Nexus 7 (2013) for as little as $99, via Staples
- 3.Note 4 render lands in our inbox: real or fake?
- 4.(Update: it’s back) Google pulled popular music player Rocket Player off the Play Store
- 5.Android smartphone owners watch the most porn on their phone