In the latest figures released by AdMob only one thing jumps out. The Droid takes 24% and the CLIQ takes 6% of the Android pie. Motorola now account for 30% of all Android device usage as estimated from a cross section of more than 15,000 mobile Web sites and iPhone and Android applications. Indeed, worldwide Android accounts for 11% of Smartphone web-traffic requests compared to iPhone’s 50% and Symbian’s 25%. RIM are now sitting in 4th place with only 7% of all requests made from a smartphone device. It is no surprise that HTC still account for 65% of Android online usage. For a complete breakdown of the statistics, check out AdMob’s page directly, here.
Latest AdMob stats show Droid performing well
From the forums
- Google Inbox Invite sharing thread 211 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- The 'Off Topic' Lounge 312 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Ban the person above you: a fun game 425 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- AA on android L 2 Replies on Member Feedback & Suggestions
- is redmi 1s safe to buy??? 7 Replies on Android News & Discussion