In the latest figures released by AdMob only one thing jumps out. The Droid takes 24% and the CLIQ takes 6% of the Android pie. Motorola now account for 30% of all Android device usage as estimated from a cross section of more than 15,000 mobile Web sites and iPhone and Android applications. Indeed, worldwide Android accounts for 11% of Smartphone web-traffic requests compared to iPhone’s 50% and Symbian’s 25%. RIM are now sitting in 4th place with only 7% of all requests made from a smartphone device. It is no surprise that HTC still account for 65% of Android online usage. For a complete breakdown of the statistics, check out AdMob’s page directly, here.
Latest AdMob stats show Droid performing well
From the forums
- OnePlus One International Giveaway #6 104 Replies on Giveaways & Contests
- My experience with Windows Phone 8 Replies on General Technology News and Discussion
- Got my OnePlus One :D 20 Replies on OnePlus Smartphones
- Padlock on watch face? 0 Replies on Android Wear
- Hello from Mexico 2 Replies on Introductions