Cricket Wireless in the U.S. announced the pricing and availability of the Kyocera Sanyo Zio M6000 smartphone. The new handset will sport the Android OS, a large 3.5-inch color touchscreen display, a 3.2mp camera/camcorder, a zippy 600MHz processor under its hood, and Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. The new Zio retails at $249.99 with a qualifying contract and is available for pre-order today.
Kyocera Sanyo Zio M6000 Android smartphone shipping August 21, pre-order now
21 minutes ago
45 minutes ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Report: Note 4 sales reach 4.5 million in first month
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.A significant number of Inbox by Gmail invites have gone out!
- 5.You’re doing it wrong: What Android OEMs could be doing better