OMIO was able to get an interview with the Head of Corporate Affairs for T-Mobile, Robin O’Keely, concerning their collaboration with the HTC in creating the G1, and T-Mobile’s stance on Android as well. In the interview, Robin O’Keely mentions the iPhone architecture, and responds to a question about competition from the Apple App Store.
Interview with T-Mobile Head of Corporate Affairs Robin O’Kelly
2 hours ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Report: Note 4 sales reach 4.5 million in first month
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.A significant number of Inbox by Gmail invites have gone out!
- 5.You’re doing it wrong: What Android OEMs could be doing better