To all MIUI ROM lovers out there, finally there is a MIUI V4 in our HTC Evo 3d. MIUI V4 is based on Ice Cream Sandwich created by JoelZ9614 of XDA Developers Forum. If you want to try this ROM just follow the simple steps below.
- Make sure that your phone battery is charge at least 60%
- Backup your phone data into your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging, on your homescreen tap Menu> Settings> Application> Development. Then, make sure that USB debugging is checked.
- HTC Evo 3D
- USB Data Cable
- First, download the MIUI-V4.zip to your computer.
- Then, connect your phone to the computer using your USB Data Cable.
- Next, copy the MIUI-V4.zip file to the root directory of your SD card.
- Disconnect your phone to the computer
- Turn off your phone.
- Go to recovery mode.
- Once you’re in the recovery mode, do a Nandroid Backup by selecting Backup and Restore> Backup. (This will make a full backup of your existing ROM, and save it to the SD card. You can restore from this backup, if something gets messed up with the installation.)
- Now do a full wipe by selecting Mount and Storage then wipe the following:
- Format System
- Format Data
- Format Cache
- Go back to main menu and select advance then wipe dalvik-cache.
- From the main menu select install zip from Sd card> choose zip from Sd card> then select the MIUI-V4.zip to start flashing the MIUI 4 ROM.
- Finally, go back to main menu and select Reboot system now.
Once your HTC EVO 3D boot up, it will now run in MIUI V4 ROM, Enjoy!