Even though we always recommend using only the Google Play Store to avoid falling victim to malicious apps, the growing number of applications on the Play Store makes it harder and harder for developers, especially independent developers, to have their apps discovered. While there are numerous third-party app stores out there, it can be a tedious process to publish your application on each and every one.
Not anymore! With App Publish, brought to you by InMobi, you can distribute your app across more than 130 stores by following a few simple steps. And the best part – It’s free! InMobi, the popular mobile advertising tech firm, lists a few reasons why you should consider App Publish, including –
- InMobi’s platform is pre-integrated with over 130 app stores to enable automated submissions of your app
- One simple online agreement is all you need to do business across multiple app stores and countries
- App Publish uses proven intelligent technology to reduce the cost and effort to submit to numerous app stores with just a few clicks
- You can track downloads and revenue easily from a single dashboard
- You will receive settlements and payouts across app stores from a single reliable partner
According to InMobi, using alternate app stores can bring thousands of downloads for developers, and with so many app store options open to you, it will surely help developers monetize their apps with more success. The long list of app store partners include T-Mobile, Mobango, Optus, and SlideME, just to name a few. InMobi also mentioned that early beta-testers of the App Publish platform have seen a 30% increase in the number of downloads of their apps.
The process itself is very simple as well. After creating an account and logging in, all you need to do is upload your app, select the relevant app stores, upload marketing content such as more information and images of your app, a final review, and you’re done!
You can find out more about App Publish by InMobi here, and also sign up for the service if you’re interested. If you’re seriously considering trying it out, you should definitely catch the “Introduction to App Publish” Webinar next Thursday, which you can register for here.
What are your thoughts? Will you be using App Publish? If you’ve tried it out, do share your experiences in the comments section below.