HTC Rezound Update to 2.01.605.11 is Available Now!
Last night we noticed that Verizon had made the HTC Rezound Update 2.01.605.11 documents go live on their website, so we were pretty sure an update was coming in the coming days. What do ya know, it’s now available! So head into Settings > About Phone > System Updates (or something similar), and the update should be sitting there waiting for you.
Here’s the full changelog for Software Version 2.01.605.11:
- Updated signal strength meter to 5 bar Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI).
- Screen Timeout issues while connected to Wifi have been resolved.
- Resolved issue with Mobile Hotspot data stalling while multiple users are connected.
- Improved audio quality during voice call.
- Reduced forced closures related to the People application.
- Improved device stability reduces continuous resets.
- Resolved issue with Task Manager stopping Mail background service.
I know everyone was hoping for an update to Android 4.0 – Ice Cream Sandwich, but we are not quite there yet. Hopefully the next update we see for the HTC Rezound will feature Android 4.0, so all of you Rezound owners can get a taste of Ice Cream Sandwich.
If you happen to notice any other changes please share them in the comments, so other Rezound owners can check them out.