A variant of the HTC Legend was spotted as it made its way through the FCC recently. It was keen observation by the folks at Androphones that tipped them to the HTC Legend. They astutely noticed that the sketch of the label in the FCC documents exactly matches the FCC label on the leaked photos of the Legend that appeared last week. It is unmistakable as the label has a unique shape due to the unusual battery cover and unibody design of the Legend. Future Legend owners in the US should not start jumping for joy quite yet as this version of the Legend received approval for GSM 850/1900 only; 3G bands were not included so this particular model may not be destined for the US. Now that we know how to spot the Legend, though, we can watch for the US variant to receive approval as it makes it way to a wireless carrier near you, hopefully sooner rather than later.
HTC Legend passes through the FCC
51 minutes ago
2 hours ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Report: Note 4 sales reach 4.5 million in first month
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.A significant number of Inbox by Gmail invites have gone out!
- 5.You’re doing it wrong: What Android OEMs could be doing better