Would you like to root your Samsung Galaxy S2 I727R LTE?
Here are the easy steps to do so. With these, you can start installing the custom ROMs and a whole lot of other applications.
Everything will be done with a touch of your finger tips at the convenience of any place you like.
Be the king of your own world and be ready to experience the Samsung Galaxy S2 at its best!
- Samsung Galaxy S2 I727R LTE
- USB Data Cable
- First download this Rooting PACKAGE for S2 LTE I727R
- Then, extract it to a new folder via Winzip/Winrar.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone. On your homescreen, tap Menu > Setting > Application > Development then click on USB Debugging.
- Next, connect your phone to your computer via its USB Data Cable.
- Then open the new folder with the extracted files on your computer, then find and double- click on SUPER ONE CLICK to run the program.
- In the Super one click program click the root tab to start rooting your device.
- After rooting your device will reboot automatically.
- Finally your phone is rooted.