If you own an HTC Rezound, you don’t need to be a computer geek to root your phone. All those complicated ADB programs, involved procedures are gone; it takes only one click to root phones these days. Follow this simple procedure carefully and in just 5 minutes, your phone will be rooted.
- First, download and install this HTC USB Driver (HTCDriver3.0.0.007.exe).
- Then, download Zerg_Root_OneClick.zip,
- Next extract it to a new folder via Winzip/Winrar.
- Enable USB Debugging in your phone. On your homescreen, tap Menu > Settings > Application > Development > then check off USB Debugging.
- Then connect your phone to your computer via its USB Data Cable.
- Next, change the connection type to HTC Sync. On your homescreen, tap Menu > Settings > Connect to PC > Default Connection Type > HTC Sync.
- Open the new folder with the extracted files on your computer, then find and double- click the ZergRushTempRoot.bat to run the program. You might get a few “User Account Control” warnings. Just confirm there that you’re installing the program.
- Lastly, follow the instructions on screen then wait for the process to finish.
- Once it does, reboot the device if it doesn’t do so by itself.
- Your phone is finally rooted.
Now that your phone is finally rooted you can now maximize the capability of your phone by installing any applications, changing ROMS, making backups of your data (Titanium Backup) and many more.
XDA Developers Forum