How To Install 1.43.531.3 Gingerbread 2.3.4 Firmware For HTC Amaze 4G
If you are a fan of HTC Amaze 4G, then you would be more than amazed to know that there is now an official update of Gingerbread 2.3.4 for the device. You will read later on on how you can install this firmware to your device to enjoy new features and enhancements for your HTC Amaze 4G. This new firmware update is known as the 1.43.531.3 Android Gingerbread 2.3.4 firmware, which will add a Wi-Fi calling feature plus improved device stability and performance for your HTC Amaze 4G.
Features and enhancements offered
So what is the buzz all about? Yes there is a new firmware update available for HTC Amaze 4G device, but what exactly does it have to offer to you?
Below are the features and improvements offered by the Gingerbread 2.3.4 Firmware update.
- Google Music
- IMS Wi-Fi Calling
- improved Bluetooth connection
- Twitter and Peep apps improvement
- Faster and more reliable Wi-Fi connection
- Clock widget will not automatically update with time zone change
How to manually update your device
- From your device’s Home Screen, press the Menu key and choose the About Phone option
- Tap on HTC Software updates and click on Check
- If there is any update available, make sure that your connection is stable enough for installation and update process to be completed. Just follow the instructions that will be prompted in the process
- After successfully updating your device with the Gingerbread 2.3.4 version, the next thing that you need to do is check the version of your phone’s firmware by clocking on Settings > About Phone >Firmware Version. This is where you can find the latest version of Android OS, including the 1.43.531.3 Gingerbread 2.3.4 firmware version
- If in any case firmware update was not successfully done, you can repeat the process again and this time, making sure that there is a stable 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
- After getting the update notification, click on the ‘Download’ option on the screen prompt.
- To start the firmware update process on your HTC Amaze 4G device, click on the Install Now option that will be displayed on the screen. Wait until the firmware has finished downloading and successfully installed on your device. After this, your phone will automatically restart and will now run on the Gingerbread 2.3.4 version of 1.43.531.3.
- If you want to check your device’s firmware version, click on Settings > About Phone > Firmware Version, to see the current version of Android OS that your device is running on.
If you want to make the most out of your HTC Amaze 4G, make sure that you update your firmware to the latest 1.43.531.3 Gingerbread 2.3.4 version