Hands-on With the Motorola Droid 4
Motorola and Verizon finally announced the Droid 4 at CES this past monday, yesterday we were able to get some hands on time with the brand new device that will be launching soon on Verizon’s LTE network. It’s a pretty good looking device, looks a lot like the Droid Razr as far as design, but there are parts that make it like a Droid. Don’t forget about the awesome specs the Droid 4 has, for a reminder read below:
- 1.2GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Full-edge Lit QWERTY Keyboard
- Running Android 2.3.5 – Will be upgraded to Android 4.0 soon
- 4-inch qHD display
- 8-megapixel Rear Camera that captures 1080p video, while the front captures 720p
- 16GB of internal space – actual space will be around 11GB.
- with a 1785 mAh battery to keep you going all day – at least we hope it does
Check out the gallery below of all the awesome pictures we have taken of the Droid 4. Let us know in the comments what your feelings are about this device. Are you going to buy it? Are you looking for something else?
Special Thanks to Android Authority’s Founder, Darcy LaCouvee for sending us these pictures from CES in Las Vegas.