So who’s tired of reading about CES? Didn’t think so! CES is one of the biggest technology events of the year, and for all of us that are bloggers it’s one of the craziest time of the year. So here we are again with the Droid Xyboard from Verizon, it was not announced at CES this year, it has actually been out for a little while already and the wifi-only models will be shipping in the next few days, you can head over to Motorola’s website and pre-order yours now. Before we get to the pictures we have of the Xyboard let’s go over its’ specs, just in case anyone out there forgot.
The Droid Xyboard comes in 10.1-inch and 8.2-inch models. The 8.2-inch comes in 16GB and 32GB models, while the 10.2-inch model comes in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB:
- 1.2GHz Dual-Core Processor
- 4G LTE – you really think Verizon would offer a new tablet that didn’t support LTE?
- 5-megapixel camera on the back, with a front-facing camera for video-chatting
- 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot – you can connect up to 6 devices on LTE
- 4,000mAh battery to keep you going
Now onto the good stuff. Do you already have your Droid Xyboard? Are you planning on purchasing one? Let us know in the comments.
Special Thanks to Darcy LaCouvee, Android Authority’s Founder, for sending us these pictures from CES.