The floodgates have opened and all the salient information on the Google phone have popped up on the Wall Street Journal and TechCrunch today. According to the WSJ, the Google phone will be called the Nexus One, will be manufactured by HTC, and sold online as an unlocked handset directly through Google starting early next year. Google reportedly tweaked the Android 2.1 OS, customizing everything from the applications on the phone to the look and feel of each screen. Hardware-wise, the Nexus One is reportedly a modified HTC Passion, sporting a high resolution AMOLED display, a Snapdragon processor, dual mics, unusually large camera, and advanced voice-to-text features. And yes, all the Google employees with that hot, new handset are rocking the Nexus One and it is supposedly the long-rumored Google phone.
Google phone to be called the Nexus One, arriving next year
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
- 1.Google on the Nexus 6: try it, you may like it
- 2.Report: Note 4 sales reach 4.5 million in first month
- 3.Motorola Droid Turbo official: huge battery, Quad HD screen, powerful specs
- 4.A significant number of Inbox by Gmail invites have gone out!
- 5.You’re doing it wrong: What Android OEMs could be doing better