Google’s Nexus One handset may be making a full sweep in the US, possibly landing on all four major carriers. The Nexus One is already available on T-Mobile and a Verizon Wireless version is expected to debut this Spring. Two separate rumors suggest that both AT&T and Sprint versions of the Nexus One may be in the works as well. In the first rumor which broke late last week on Engadget, a version of the Nexus One was spotted at the FCC with AT&T friendly bands (850/1900/2100) and an FCC ID that is almost identical to the original Nexus One. The second rumor broke on Monday when Gizmodo received a letter from Sprint customer service that mentions that the Nexus One is “not on offer as of now” and in the the next breath states “When it is launched”. A letter from customer service is not the most reliable source for inside information but we can dream big, can’t we?
Google Nexus One headed to AT&T and Sprint?
From the forums
- Ban the person above you: a fun game 402 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- Google Inbox Invite sharing thread 101 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- The 'Off Topic' Lounge 290 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- someone has stole my pics 0 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Security on the Website/Forum 8 Replies on Member Feedback & Suggestions
- 1.Nexus 6 officially announced: everything you need to know
- 2.#Bendgate: HTC, Samsung, and LG rub salt into Apple’s wounds
- 3.Galaxy Note 4 review: Samsung’s true flagship
- 4.6 common problems with the Samsung Galaxy S5 and how to fix them
- 5.One (M8) comes last, Note 3 first in Consumer Reports bend test