Ladies and gentlemen, it’s on. In a few hours, Google’s finest will take the stage at Moscone Center in San Francisco to address a room packed of developers, designers, journalists, bloggers, and all-around Google enthusiasts. Thousands from around the world will check in to watch the livestream and countless more will keep an eye on sites such as this one for all the announcements.
We expect to see a new version of Android (Lollipop?), Android Wear devices, Android TV, and much more.
If you want to watch the Google I/O keynote livestream, you’ve come to the right place. In a few hours, the widget below will light up with live footage from the I/O stage.
If you, for any reason, can’t watch video, but would like to follow all the developments, you’re in the right place as well. We’ll be updating this post will all the key announcements as they unwrap and with links to our other coverage.
The Google I/O live stream and our live coverage start at 9AM PT/12PM ET/ 5PM BT/6PM CET. Stay tuned!
Google I/O live stream
Live blog (to begin at 8:30 AM PT)
Coverage so far:
- What’s on tap at Google I/O?
- Josh Vergara’s impressions from the venue
- Multiple sources say Android TV will be announced on stage
- Samsung will show its own Android Wear smartwatch – Gear Live?
- Sundar Pichai confirms new Android version will launch at I/O
- Our Google I/O 2014 tag page, for a birds eye view of all the news