Google I/O is just two weeks away now, and we couldn’t be more excited. For those attending the show or for folks simply wanting to keep up with what’s going on, Google has now released its Google I/O 2014 app.
The app not only contains schedules and a show floor map, you can also watch keynote live streams and sync your schedule between all your devices and the I/O website. There’s also a filter making it easy to keep track of sessions your interested, and so much more.
Here’s the full log of features to give you an even better idea:
- Explore the conference agenda, with details on themes, topics, speakers and partners.
- Add events to a personalized schedule
- Get reminders before events in “My schedule” start and once they’re over, to provide feedback
- Watch the Keynote and sessions live stream
- Sync your schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
- Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
- Follow public social I/O related conversations on Google+
- See I/O content from previous years in the Video Library
- Use the Widget to check your upcoming events directly from your home screen
If you haven’t noticed, this year’s I/O app also makes a move away from the traditional Holo look, giving us a more colorful looking app that falls in line with some of Google’s recent app updates. Unlike the Google+ update, however, the hamburger menu remains intact.
To grab the Google I/O 2014 app you’ll want to head over to Google Play.