We had already caught word during the end of last month that Google Instant was coming to Android. It has now been made official through a release on Google’s Official Blog. At the time of writing, I have been unable to see Google Instant in the UK, despite having tried a number of varying combinations. As such, I think it is safe to assume that this is a USA only feature for now, while Google measure the impact on their servers and what not. Indeed “It’s currently available for Android 2.2 (“Froyo”) devices and iPhones and iPods running iOS 4 in the U.S. in English. We’re working to support additional countries and languages and more devices in the coming months, so stay tuned.”
Google Instant now offical on mobile
From the forums
- 1.8 best developers of icon packs for Android
- 2.New-in-box Nexus 7 (2013) for as little as $99, via Staples
- 3.Note 4 render lands in our inbox: real or fake?
- 4.(Update: it’s back) Google pulled popular music player Rocket Player off the Play Store
- 5.Android smartphone owners watch the most porn on their phone