Google offering several apps for sale, discounts on in-app purchases, and much more
It’s Valentine’s Day and Google is going all out to celebrate the day of love. We’ve already seen a new Valentine’s Doodle, a Virtual Fireplace for Chromecast and even a special auto awesome feature that decks certain pictures out with hearts.
Google isn’t stopping there, they are also offering a ton of discounts and promotions including temporary price cuts on select premium apps, reduced in-app purchase costs on select free apps, and much more.
Here’s the full list of premium apps that are on sale:
- ComsoCamp: Dress Up Game – $.99 (was $1.99)
- CosmoCamp: Picnic Problems – $.99 (was $1.99)
- CosmoCamp: Matching Games – $.99 (was $1.99)
- Assassin’s Creed Pirates – $2.99 (was $4.99)
- Rayman Fiesta Run – $1.49 (was $2.99)
- Modern Combat – $.99 (was $6.99)
- Crazy Taxi – $.99 (80% off)
- House of Dead – $.99 (80% off)
- Virtua Tennis – $.99 (80% off)
- Sonic Racing Transformed – $.99 (was $1.99)
- Pacific Rim – $.99 (70% off)
Aside from the price cuts and special offers for select apps, Google is also giving away free songs and albums from select artists including Elton John, Drake, Marvin Gaye, Miles Davis and many others. For those looking for a book to read this Valentine’s, Google is also slashing the prices on some of its books – mostly of the romance genre.
Even if you don’t have a big date night planned, at least it’s nice to know that you can always grab a new app, a book or some tunes and make this Valentine’s Day something truly worth celebrating.