The Google Software-Development-Kit (SDK) has just been updated to the latest version 2.0.1 and the knock on effect of this includes the roll out of Android 2.0.1 to Android 2.0 phones. As you will probably know, the Motorola Droid is the only Android 2.0 phone at the moment. The update does not bring anything massive in terms of new functionality or jazzy features, however, it does fix a few minor bugs and some other Droid specific issues that Google were aware of. For example, the Droid’s camera autofocus is improved along with voice reception. The roll out should happen pretty soon so we’ll keep you posted.
Google announce Android SDK update including OTA 2.0.1 updates
From the forums
- Note 4/Z3 or G3 4 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- How to recover deleted samsung galaxy... 7 Replies on Android Q&A
- is redmi 1s safe to buy??? 0 Replies on Android News & Discussion
- Ban the person above you: a fun game 136 Replies on Off Topic Lounge
- hi guys , love nexsus 3 Replies on Introductions