Get ‘Beats Audio’ on Motorola Photon 4G
Want to improve your music listening experience? then install this hacked Beats Audio file of HTC android phone on your Motorola Photon 4G. However you will only notice the improvement of the audio if you are using a high end earphones and won’t work on your loudspeaker. Thanks to willblake13 of XDA Developers Forum we can do this is easily with his flashable zip file.
Just follow the simple steps below in installing the Beats Audio.
- Make sure that your phone battery is charge at least 60%
- Backup your phone data into your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging, on your homescreen tap Menu> Settings> Application> Development. Then, make sure that USB debugging is checked.
- Motorola Photon 4G
- USB Data Cable
- First, download the 4594b7c54256dd90e282234f7c0503e7.zip file to your computer.
- Then, connect your Motorola Photon 4G to the computer using your USB Data Cable.
- Next, copy the downloaded zip file to the root directory of your SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Go to recovery mode: Volume down key and press power key. Release the Volume down key when you see Fastboot on left top of screen. Now, press Volume down repeatedly till you see Android Recovery option appear on the screen, and then press Volume Up key to select and enter the recovery mode.
- Once you’re in recovery, do a nandroid backup by selecting backup> backup and restore> then backup to start saving your old ROM. (This will make a full backup of your existing ROM, and save it to the SD card. You can restore from this backup, if something gets messed up with the installation.)
- From the main menu select install zip from Sd card> choose zip from Sd card> then select the 4594b7c54256dd90e282234f7c0503e7.zip file to start installing the Beats Audio.
- Finally, go back to main menu and select Reboot system now.
Congratulations you have successfully installed the Beats Audio on your Motorola Photon 4G, just be sure to plug-in your high-end earphones to notice the improvement.