Galaxy S3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware I9300XXELK4 leaked with multi-window support
Did your Galaxy S3 receive its proper Jelly Bean update already? If it didn’t then you may want to check yet another leaked Jelly Bean build for Samsung’s flagship device.
Version I9300XXELK4 is now available to download and install, at your own risk we’ll add, bringing Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and new features to your handset.
One of the highlights of this Android update is the multi-window feature that we keep hearing it’s going to be soon available on Galaxy S3 smartphones as well, in addition to Galaxy Note phablets.
Here’s what’s new in Android 4.1.2 for the Galaxy S3, according to Sam Mobile:
- Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
- Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
- Page Buddy
- Notification Panel (Notification Panel can now be customized)
- Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- Paper Artist App (Same as in Note II)
- New Gallery App (Same as in Note II – This is AWESOME)
We’ll remind you that we don’t encourage anyone to install unofficial software on their devices, and that we’re not responsible for whatever may happen with the device in the process.
If however you have flashed this Jelly Bean version to your Galaxy S3, then let us know how it all works out for you!