New XXJVU Galaxy S Firmware Leaked. Updates Phone with Value Pack (Face Unlock, Photo Editor and New Lock Screen)
Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 users will be happy about this new Firmware leak, with this Firmware called XXJVU you will get a taste of Galaxy Note lockscreen, Photo Editor apps of Galaxy S2 and even the Face unlock from Ice Cream Sandwich.
Just follow the simple steps below to update our firmware.
- Make sure that your phone battery is charge at least 60%
- Backup your phone data into your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging, on your homescreen tap Menu> Settings> Application> Development. Then, make sure that USB debugging is checked.
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000
- USB Data Cable
- First, download I9000XXJVU_I9000OXAJVU_OXA.rar. The password is samfirmware.com
- Then, extract it to a new folder via Winzip/Winrar. You should get this 3 files.
- Next, download this PIT file: s1_odin_20100512.pit
- Also download and extract the Odin3 v1.7.zip to get the Odin3 v1.7.exe
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on your phone by pressing Volume_DOWN+Home+Power until a screen saying ‘Download Mode’ comes up.
- On your computer double-click the Odin3 v1.7.exe to run the program.
- Connect your phone to the computer using your USB Data Cable.
- The Odin program will recognize your phone and you will see that the ID : COM section will turn yellow, which will mean that all the drivers have been successfully installed.Now, in Odin, select these files at respective tabs:
- Click the PDA Tab, and select CODE_I9000XXJVU_CL851880_REV03_user_low_ship.tar.md5
- Click the Phone Tab, and select MODEM_I9000XXJVU_REV_00_CL1092175.tar.md5
- Click the CSC Tab, and select GT-I9000-CSC-MULTI-OXAJVU.tar.md5
- Click the PIT Tab, and select s1_odin_20100512.pit
- Make sure to select the Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check box in the options.
- Then, click the START button. Now the rooting process will begin.
- When finished, your device should restart by itself. Restart it manually if it doesn’t.
- Wait for the Samsung logo then you can now safely remove your phone to the computer.
- If you have successfully updated your phone Firmware your ODIN program should look like this.