UK’s EE giant mobile operator is apparently already taking pre-orders for the Galaxy Note 3 in its retail stores, although the handset is not listed on its websites.
According to Android Central, EE stores (including Orange and T-Mobile locations in the region) started taking pre-orders for Samsung’s new flagship today, although launch details aren’t available at this time – presumably the handset will be available by the end of September, considering that Switzerland will get it this month as well.
The publication says the price for the handset will differ depending on where you purchase it from:
- EE retail stores: £149.99 with new two-year contracts of £41 per month
- Orange stores: £119.99 with new two-year contracts of £42 per month
- T-Mobile stores: £139.99 with new two-year contracts of £42 per month
Furthermore, EE will offer its Galaxy Note 3 buyers a few additional services, as follows:
- EE Film – the only service in the UK which combines 2 for 1 cinema ticketing, listings, trailers and film downloads or streaming in one place
- A discount of £5 per month on EE superfast Fiber Broadband – so they can get blistering speeds at home and on the move
- Fast track customer service by dialing ‘33’ from their handset
- Clone Phone Lite – giving people 500MB free storage to back up the content that matters most
- Choose an add-on – customers who take a 4GEE phone plan from £41 per month can also choose from a Deezer music, Games or TV add-on to enjoy
We would expect EE to start taking Galaxy Note 3 online pre-orders in the near future as well, considering that it’s already listing the Xperia Z1 on its websites (Orange and T-Mobile included).
Earlier today we heard that Phones4U will offer UK Galaxy Note 3 buyers £100 off the purchase of a Galaxy Gear.